There are no sales pitches, no profiles to complete, no agendas, no passwords to remember. Just a live 15-minute presentation on current topics with an open forum where you can ask questions and collaborate with people all over the nation; to improve your outreach and marketing programs.
• Recommendations of best ways to reach a target audience?
• Feedback on a brochure you created and want to improve?
• Most efficient ways to allocate budget dollars for outreach?
• How to create a marketing plan?
• Ways to measure a particular outreach piece?
• Stuck with copy for a paragraph and want guidance?
• Determining which headline is most effective?
• Looking to hear what others are doing on a topic?
1. Visit www.join.me and click "Join Meeting"
2. Enter the Code "Goldstreet"
3. In "Audio Settings" (phone icon), choose to listen through your computer or phone.
Wednesday September 29th, 2018 11:00 AM PST
Presentation topic: To Be Determined
July 25th, 2018: Making Videos on a Shoestring Budget
May 23rd, 2018: Communicating to Millennials
March 21st, 2018: Top 5 Creative Design Trends Impacting Public Outreach
January 24th, 2018: Creating Engaging Social Media Posts
December 13th, 2017: Common Mistakes in Utility Outreach
November 17th, 2017: Tips for a Simple Communications Plan